JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$65
City
White City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Two pairs of Vertx Defiance jeans in Dark Stonewash - size 36x30 (Model VTX1230).
One pair is like-new with next to no wear to be found. The second pair has a little wear at the heels, I removed the tiny front inner stash pocket in the waist band (see picture) and compared to the first pair, there is a little fading in the knees. Both are washed and clean and even brand new, the knees are faded just a little. I will ship them USPS Priority Flat Rate with tracking number. I love these jeans but my new gun/holster combo caused them to ride up a little higher than I like so I just purchased a sized longer.
Asking $65 shipped using Paypal F&F - These sell new for about $65-$70 each. You're basically buying the like-new pair and getting the second for free.
Please PM if interested and have a great day!
Thanks!

20210314_143715_resized.jpg 20210314_143730_resized.jpg 20210314_143758_resized.jpg 20210314_143933_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads