JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one. My only complaint is that it causes the rifle to rotate on the spigot axis too easily. No resistance. Maybe they've come up with something different in the last 20yrs. Haven't used mine in a LONG time. Really prefer Atlas.

I've had/have several. Did/do not use them a lot, but I do prefer them to any of the external spring loaded bipod systems. I agree the good doctor regarding the rotation/canting issue. It would be nice to have a mechanism to control the resistance such that a preload could be adjusted.

years ago I spent some time in Tucson with a group of varmint hunters - they swore by Versa pod bipods

thinking of putting one on my Rem 700 VS

anyone have experience with the Versa Pod?

Never used them but a lot better options out there. Atlas is one of them, the PRS crowd uses the MDT Cykepod and there is a lot of other great options on the market today depending on how much pain your wallet can withstand. I personally utilize Atlas bipods.

I see Atlas does not mount to front sling swivels, will have to mount one of their rails on my Rem 700 HS Precision stock
doesn't seem like to much work - will look into the mount before I purchase the bipod
will send photos if I go this way
thanks for the feedback

this is how she looked with a Harris swivel mount - move the Harris to my AR 6.5 Grendel

P1030741.JPG P1040008.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top