JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds to me like they had absolutely zero business ever searching his home in the first place. "after a tip about his interest in guns and a sighting of him at College of Lake County wearing clothing tied to a white nationalist group" does not sound like any probably cause to me. Not that I want to defend any white supremacist but it sounded like his rights were wrongfully infringed upon

Maybe it's the paranoia surrounding firearms, certain "groups", and schools all in one instance that resulted in this. Three items to put in front of a judge, to potentially prevent a shooting, that led to the approved search warrant, which in turn resulted in probation, prohibiting future contact with firearms/parts/certain tools, and the likes.

Seems nowadays its easier to get a warrant related to this, as nobody wants the spotlight if they failed to act when the "signs" were present, and (God forbid) something bad happened. Overcautious, paranoid...where do folks draw the line? If there even is a line anymore to see...

For someone managing a gun store that is unfamiliar with what 80% means, that Mr. Shenanigans of Just Right Guns sure does have a lot of bs to spew.

I thought EVRYBODY knew what and what isn't a firearm.

As for the rest, this guy Kreis is full of it. I wouldn't believe him if he had extensive stats.

Sounds to me like they had absolutely zero business ever searching his home in the first place. "after a tip about his interest in guns and a sighting of him at College of Lake County wearing clothing tied to a white nationalist group" does not sound like any probably cause to me. Not that I want to defend any white supremacist but it sounded like his rights were wrongfully infringed upon

I'm Jewish and thus have no reason to like this guy, but I had the exact same thought -- that's not probable cause for squat.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top