JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here in lies the problem etrain. Unfortunately for us there are to many gun owners in these great united states that don't quite have there head screwed on totally tight. They think its ok to ban the evil black gun because they don't own one or want to own one. What they don't realize is that now they are coming for our so called salt rifle and hi cap mags. But they are actually coming for is the lever actions, BP and revolvers. They want them all!

Agreed. Gun owners are just a bit too comfortable right now. But, I think with this new push by the anti's to finally admit their ultimate end goal of confiscation, I maintain a cautious sense of optimism that we may finally see more gun owners wake the hell up (regardless of which party they belong to) and get their azzes out and vote for some real pro-gun folks - not the POS RINO's who sell us out in a heartbeat, but solid 2A folks. Honestly, if there was a record-proven solid 2A Dem running for the same seat as a wishy-washy RINO, I'd take the Dem in a heartbeat.

Let's just hope the 'sleeping giant' is starting to wake up.

Agreed. Gun owners are just a bit too comfortable right now. But, I think with this new push by the anti's to finally admit their ultimate end goal of confiscation, I maintain a cautious sense of optimism that we may finally see more gun owners wake the hell up (regardless of which party they belong to) and get their azzes out and vote for some real pro-gun folks - not the POS RINO's who sell us out in a heartbeat, but solid 2A folks. Honestly, if there was a record-proven solid 2A Dem running for the same seat as a wishy-washy RINO, I'd take the Dem in a heartbeat.

Let's just hope the 'sleeping giant' is starting to wake up.
you have wishy washy rhinos because the pro 2nd people are wishy washy! who wants to stand alone when your being attacked like never before and 1/2 your gun owners are voting for more gun control and if you didnt have gun grabbing dems you wouldnt be having this conversation

wishy washy rhinos? jeesh even the NRA knows Oregon and other left wing bastions like Oregon are nothing but a lost cause and waste of efftort....we cant even help ourselves because too many gun owners in these whacko lefty bastions are mainly democrat gun owners who will tow the party line regardless of the cause did we forget obama care and "you have to vote for it before we tell you what it is" ???

what a bunch of marroons

Last Edited:
you have wishy washy rhinos because the pro 2nd people are wishy washy! who wants to stand alone when your being attacked like never before and 1/2 your gun owners are voting for more gun control and if you didnt have gun grabbing dems you wouldnt be having this conversation

wishy washy rhinos? jeesh even the NRA knows Oregon and other left wing bastions like Oregon are nothing but a lost cause and waste of efftort....we cant even help ourselves because too many gun owners in these whacko lefty bastions are mainly democrat gun owners who will tow the party line regardless of the cause did we forget obama care and "you have to vote for it before we tell you what it is" ???

what a bunch of marroons

The only positive that may still come of this is Americans on the right have about had it with do-nothing, concede to the leftists politics. Sounds like a number of them got handed their azzes over the Easter break by their constituents, who were none too happy about the huge spending bill that gave a bunch of crap to the left.

Problem is, some of these folks act and look like true 2A supporters, until they get in office and get a little pressure - Rick Scott is one example. What do you do if you thought you had a solid 2A supporter, only to find out they were bluffing?

It's not all on the voters, not when everything up to that point said they could trust this person.

Other problem is that voters, the only true means of term limits, seem unwilling to dump the back stabbers, even after their rights have been taken. FL and VT are just two examples of previously solid 2A supporters that caved to the leftist anti-gun pressure - all because they thought they had to to stay in their jobs even longer.

I hope voters in those states send those two turncoats packing as payment for their treachery. If not, I think more R's will see that as a sign that they can safely cave too.

The only positive that may still come of this is Americans on the right have about had it with do-nothing, concede to the leftists politics. Sounds like a number of them got handed their azzes over the Easter break by their constituents, who were none too happy about the huge spending bill that gave a bunch of crap to the left.

Problem is, some of these folks act and look like true 2A supporters, until they get in office and get a little pressure - Rick Scott is one example. What do you do if you thought you had a solid 2A supporter, only to find out they were bluffing?

It's not all on the voters, not when everything up to that point said they could trust this person.

Other problem is that voters, the only true means of term limits, seem unwilling to dump the back stabbers, even after their rights have been taken. FL and VT are just two examples of previously solid 2A supporters that caved to the leftist anti-gun pressure - all because they thought they had to to stay in their jobs even longer.

I hope voters in those states send those two turncoats packing as payment for their treachery. If not, I think more R's will see that as a sign that they can safely cave too.

I agree, even Trump who ran as a strong 2A supporter has turned out be just the opposite. If you read through this rather lengthy page (link below) you will actually see how much he is against us. He was pushing for legislators to raise the age to 21 for all guns, bump stocks, gun grabs without due process, etc.. He is also very dismissive about the power we hold over him as if he doesn't have to answer to us. The problem we as voters have here is when we vote one traitor out we have to trust their word and inevitably vote another one in to office.

Source: WhiteHouse.gov

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Bipartisan Members of Congress in Meeting on School and Community Safety

Last Edited:
I agree, even Trump who ran as a strong 2A supporter has turned out be just the opposite. If you read through this rather lengthy page (link below) you will actually see how much he is against us. He was pushing for legislators to raise the age to 21 for all guns, bump stocks, gun grabs without due process, etc.. He is also very dismissive about the power we hold over him as if he doesn't have to answer to us. The problem we as voters have here is when we vote one traitor out we have to trust their word and inevitably vote another one in to office.

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Bipartisan Members of Congress in Meeting on School and Community Safety

In the end, for the politicians, it's all about them - their power, their money and their influence. They're in it for themselves, not for us. That's why I wish we had strict term limits on all of them - it would help to restrict how much they could benefit (profit) off their time. It's clear voters are too damn stupid to get rid of career politicians, buying into the too-often-repeated lie that you need to keep the career politicians to keep government moving. BS. Our country was founded by people that got in, got the job done and many just served and went back to private life. Does ANY politician do that any longer?

I just have to wonder if too many Americans have bought the lie that surrendering rights will somehow make them safer. I have to wonder if too many of them look at places like England and wish we could be more like them? I don't want to believe we're headed that direction, but it sure feels like it at times. Hopefully the tens and tens of millions that still believe in individual liberty and freedom will continue to stand up against this injustice and draw more folks to their side.

We must refresh their memory then.

IMG957316.jpg

We must refresh their memory then.

View attachment 449382

As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don't hold out any real belief that that's what's going to happen down the road. I don't know that Americans really have the will to fight for principles like these any longer.

Instead, a more current version of that meme might go like this: "In 2018 our government demanded we hand over our guns....we got pissed off (at each other) and held a rally" :(

There are many patriots who are prepared and waiting for the call to arms and many who will not even raise their voice.

The real question then becomes, who's banner do they follow? Who is the modern day Thomas Paine with his "Common Sense" to help stir people into action?

I fear should some small group decide to take this on, it wouldn't go far and they'd end up dead or in jail and nothing would change. Sure there are patriots of that caliber out there, but are there enough, ready to work together, across the country, at the same time, to really make it work? Maybe there are. I just don't know.

In the end, for the politicians, it's all about them - their power, their money and their influence. They're in it for themselves, not for us. That's why I wish we had strict term limits on all of them - it would help to restrict how much they could benefit (profit) off their time. It's clear voters are too damn stupid to get rid of career politicians, buying into the too-often-repeated lie that you need to keep the career politicians to keep government moving. BS. Our country was founded by people that got in, got the job done and many just served and went back to private life. Does ANY politician do that any longer?
To this end, term limits should be imposed, with a maximum of two terms, period. That way, people don't have to determine if it's time for someone to go, it'd happen automagically...

Just imaging, Diane Fienstein, Nancy Pelosi, Crying Chuck Schumer, Floyd "I'll get your gun" Prozanski, et.al., had been forced out after two terms...

Should be a lifetime cap of 2 terms combined for any federal and state elected offices. No more monkey branching, no more laddet climbing. 4 years in the HoR? C ya, enjoy the private sector. Senate should be dropped from 6 to 3 year terms. 6 years max, then buh bye. 8 years max as POTUS or Governor, then yer out. No more careers in politics, period. And no more lifetime appointments to judicial positions. 10 years, then yer out. Maybe 15 for SCOTUS. No more panels of geriatric nitwits who either fall asleep, or can't remember wtf is going on. Reinstitute mandatory retirement ages for civil servants to boot. 65 years old or 25 years whichever comes first. And absolutely no lobbying by non profits, corporations, or government agencies. A 10 year ban on lobbying by former government employees. A ban on campaign donations by corporations, non profits, religious organizations, and a $5,000 / year cap on individual donations. No more buying votes by Soros, Bloomberg, the Kochs etc. Put the power back in the hands of the people where it came from, and where it belongs. In a nation of hundreds of millions, you cannot say that the handful of halfwits occupying DC are the only ones capable of running the country. Those that have the talent won't leave the private sector because of the cess pool that is government, or they don't want to take a big cut in pay for that long.

I have always held the belief that OryGun would be place to kick off the party, and it may well happen if the current actions continue the way they are going! I also know there are States with a high concentration of Vets and patriots who remember their Oaths, and will stand with others in contested areas! Remember folks, We the People have all the power, we have to use it! We have the power to vote, we have the power to remove politicians who fail to carry out the oath and duty of office, we have the power to remove and deal with traitors, and we have the power to resist unjust laws! Ultimatly, we have the power to remove an unjust government and its leaders, and install a new one! We hold all this power, time we start exerting it, forcefully if necessary!

Speaking of vets and the Medias influence. Last night I saw a small portion of Navy Seals (CBS) when desperately trying to find something worth watching on TV. The scene was a bunch of SEAL Team members sitting around a fire and the topic of conversation was voting. One of the sailors get's real serious and then states "I don't vote because it is a conflicted of interest. I'd rather not know who the President is going to be. Besides, It's easier that way because we have to support them whether we like them on not". How many of you vets (including me) would even say or think like this? Especially a diehard SEAL. It astounds me how far Hollyweird will got to plant their seeds of discontent.

Speaking of vets and the Medias influence. Last night I saw a small portion of Navy Seals (CBS) when desperately trying to find something worth watching on TV. The scene was a bunch of SEAL Team members sitting around a fire and the topic of conversation was voting. One of the sailors get's real serious and then states "I don't vote because it is a conflicted of interest. I'd rather not know who the President is going to be". Besides, It's easier that way because we have to support them whether we like them on not". How many of you vets (including me) would even say or think like this? Especially a diehard SEAL. It astounds me how far Hollyweird will got to plant their seeds of discontent.

Speaking only for my self and my Team members, we were very very concerned who was running for what and where. We wanted our votes and we wanted to elect strong leaders, because we fully understood that not only would we be called on by those leaders, we would have to act on their policies, and in the case of POTUS, answer to him/her as our commader in chief! Looking back, we suffered under Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, And Obummer, not all beer and Skittles! We also had the appointments of each who would be our leaders, those who would send us into harm's way, and we had to answer the call what ever the cost! So, knowing the Seals as I do, highly doubt they would have such an attitude, serving in much the same ways as we did! A pretty obtuse observation from Holliweird, but like you point out, likely untrue!

To this end, term limits should be imposed, with a maximum of two terms, period. That way, people don't have to determine if it's time for someone to go, it'd happen automagically...

Just imaging, Diane Fienstein, Nancy Pelosi, Crying Chuck Schumer, Floyd "I'll get your gun" Prozanski, et.al., had been forced out after two terms...

Should be a lifetime cap of 2 terms combined for any federal and state elected offices. No more monkey branching, no more laddet climbing. 4 years in the HoR? C ya, enjoy the private sector. Senate should be dropped from 6 to 3 year terms. 6 years max, then buh bye. 8 years max as POTUS or Governor, then yer out. No more careers in politics, period. And no more lifetime appointments to judicial positions. 10 years, then yer out. Maybe 15 for SCOTUS. No more panels of geriatric nitwits who either fall asleep, or can't remember wtf is going on. Reinstitute mandatory retirement ages for civil servants to boot. 65 years old or 25 years whichever comes first. And absolutely no lobbying by non profits, corporations, or government agencies. A 10 year ban on lobbying by former government employees. A ban on campaign donations by corporations, non profits, religious organizations, and a $5,000 / year cap on individual donations. No more buying votes by Soros, Bloomberg, the Kochs etc. Put the power back in the hands of the people where it came from, and where it belongs. In a nation of hundreds of millions, you cannot say that the handful of halfwits occupying DC are the only ones capable of running the country. Those that have the talent won't leave the private sector because of the cess pool that is government, or they don't want to take a big cut in pay for that long.

The biggest problem is that it essentially takes congress to impose term limits on itself, which it will never do. There is one other option at the federal level, and that's an Article 5 Convention of States. If enough states' legislatures were willing to back it, you could impose term limits without congress. Very much a long shot, but there are some folks pushing for just this solution.

On a state level, I understand we could impose term limits on Salem via ballot measure. Problem is, I don't think the voters in Oregon would go for it - they like their lifetime appointees in Salem - make sure they keep getting their free sh!t and f$@king sanctuary cities, etc.

Governor Rick Scott of Florida and Governor Phil Scott of Vermont were both "A" rated by the NRA.

That means your NRA donations were used for political contributions that helped both get elected.

When you donate your hard earned money to large organizations like the NRA, keep that in mind. It's not a person-to-person transaction and you really have no control over what your dollars end up being used for.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top