JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The bills will ban high-capacity (over 10) magazines in both rifles and pistols, require background checks for all gun transfers except those between family members, and prevent those under the age of 21 from purchasing a firearm unless they have completed a safety course.

Another bill would create an extreme risk protection order, allowing courts or law enforcement to take guns away from those deemed to be a threat to themselves or others.

Bump stocks would be banned beginning Oct. 1. While those who already own high-capacity magazines will be allowed to keep them, those who own bump stocks will have to dispose of them.

I just have to wonder if too many Americans have bought the lie that surrendering rights will somehow make them safer. I have to wonder if too many of them look at places like England and wish we could be more like them? I don't want to believe we're headed that direction, but it sure feels like it at times. Hopefully the tens and tens of millions that still believe in individual liberty and freedom will continue to stand up against this injustice and draw more folks to their side.

So, Magpul is going to give out free 30-round magazines at the capitol before the ban goes into effect since existing mags over 10 rounds will be grandfathered in. I have a feeling there will be a lot of mag sales going to Vermont in the next few months. They have until Oct 1st, so they've got a little time to stock up in advance.

I always figured that they had already fallen.. the only reason that bastion of commies had the old gun laws on the books to begin with/ or lack thereof, was because they were too stoned out of their minds to have been bothered to change/make them

I always figured that they had already fallen.. the only reason that bastion of commies had the old gun laws on the books to begin with/ or lack thereof, was because they were too stoned out of their minds to have been bothered to change/make them

I had always gone with them being more true libertarian leaning in VT...until recently...

And as usual, didn't click. But how incongruous is that video screenshot?. people with a Cheshire crap eating grin reporting bad news always gave me the heebs. sue me

At least in New Hampshire, you can still Live Free or Die
I guess they can scratch their state motto: Freedom and Unity:eek::(

Oregon cannabis shops must be selling substandard stuff, because with the rise of dope smoking here, you'd expect more lackadaisical attitudes towards gun laws.

The sarcasm is part of her online personality.

She is Pro-2A
Liberty-Doll-Facebook.jpg

I just have to wonder if too many Americans have bought the lie that surrendering rights will somehow make them safer. I have to wonder if too many of them look at places like England and wish we could be more like them? I don't want to believe we're headed that direction, but it sure feels like it at times. Hopefully the tens and tens of millions that still believe in individual liberty and freedom will continue to stand up against this injustice and draw more folks to their side.

Here in lies the problem etrain. Unfortunately for us there are to many gun owners in these great united states that don't quite have there head screwed on totally tight. They think its ok to ban the evil black gun because they don't own one or want to own one. What they don't realize is that now they are coming for our so called salt rifle and hi cap mags. But they are actually coming for is the lever actions, BP and revolvers. They want them all!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top