JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anti-gun Phil only did this because it's an election year and he's trying to pander to gun owners in the hopes they'll forget his betrayal to the 2A last year.

Ray

Bizarro-land Vermont. Liberal looneyville, yet they have Constitutional carry and now this. Well, good on them I guess. Ben and Jerry's can kiss my butt-ocks though.

At least they have banned high magazine capacities so as to limit the number of times a person can commit suicide without reloading...:s0125:

Their former governor and communist turd Bernie Sanders went from saying how Vermont doesn't need gun control or an assault weapon ban because it is a rural state with low crime to now calling for a complete gun confiscation of all semi auto firearms of all Americans just like in New Zealand.

It is amazing how their morals and ethics change during election periods and how they most constantly accommodate the demands of their voters, rather than standing by their own morals or virtues.

These people have no souls, they have agendas and lusts.

The first two sentences in the paragraph are why I stopped listening to NPR.
One morning in early December, 23-year-old Andrew Black of Vermont bought a gun. And a few hours later, he used that gun to kill himself. We first spoke to Andrew's mother, Alyssa Black, shortly after her son's death. She was calling for Vermont to pass legislation requiring a cooling-off period between when a person can walk into a gun store and walk out with a firearm.
Five day waiting period would have ended, and he'd have bought it for the next time. Not like he was crying out to his mom, "I want to kill myself," or that she was even paying attention.

The first two sentences in the paragraph are why I stopped listening to NPR.

Five day waiting period would have ended, and he'd have bought it for the next time. Not like he was crying out to his mom, "I want to kill myself," or that she was even paying attention.

This right here!

Parents like this are irrationally "angry at the world", and want SOMEONE to pay for the grief they're going through... when that person who should pay for what they're feeling is often the one staring at them in the mirror.

...Cognitive Dissonance.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads