Other State Vermont Governor Vetoes Gun Waiting Period Bill

Reactions
Their former governor and communist turd Bernie Sanders went from saying how Vermont doesn't need gun control or an assault weapon ban because it is a rural state with low crime to now calling for a complete gun confiscation of all semi auto firearms of all Americans just like in New Zealand.

It is amazing how their morals and ethics change during election periods and how they most constantly accommodate the demands of their voters, rather than standing by their own morals or virtues.

These people have no souls, they have agendas and lusts.

Reactions
The first two sentences in the paragraph are why I stopped listening to NPR.
One morning in early December, 23-year-old Andrew Black of Vermont bought a gun. And a few hours later, he used that gun to kill himself. We first spoke to Andrew's mother, Alyssa Black, shortly after her son's death. She was calling for Vermont to pass legislation requiring a cooling-off period between when a person can walk into a gun store and walk out with a firearm.
Five day waiting period would have ended, and he'd have bought it for the next time. Not like he was crying out to his mom, "I want to kill myself," or that she was even paying attention.

The first two sentences in the paragraph are why I stopped listening to NPR.

Five day waiting period would have ended, and he'd have bought it for the next time. Not like he was crying out to his mom, "I want to kill myself," or that she was even paying attention.

This right here!

Parents like this are irrationally “angry at the world”, and want SOMEONE to pay for the grief they’re going through... when that person who should pay for what they’re feeling is often the one staring at them in the mirror.

...Cognitive Dissonance.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom