JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks, Robinson Arms is all out of VEPR's, Super VEPR's, VEPR K, & VEPR II. Molot cut the import contract with them on short notice.

I had a guy offer me a Super today for $2300...way over priced. I bought two regular vepr's for less than that combined. :)

GF91-

I am always on the look out for .308 rifles but this is one does not interest me but if i do come across this particular one (thanks S_D for the education I see the diference now) I will hollar at ya'

Peace out Yo!

SF-

found this while surfing the new today info is current as of Friday the 7th.

Here is the link and the post detail.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?p=972609

Super Vepr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a heads up for anyone who's interested:

I was at the range today and I saw a Super Vepr hanging on the wall. I asked the owner the price and he said he wasn't sure. I looked at it briefly and I didn't see any dings or scratches, so if any of you guys ever wanted one, here's a chance. It had a factory scope and I think he said he had a total of five mags with it.

Nicks' Shooting Range
985-535-8161

Ask for Nick.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.