JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Due to an accident and damage to my car that needs to be fixed I have to sell this shotgun to help pay for the damages.

What I have is a saga 12 gauge in great condition. I bought it last year and have only taken it out a handful of times. It has 3 20 round drums, 1 8 round drum, 2 8 round stick mags, and 4 of the 5 round stick mags. I'm looking to get $1,100 for it with everything. Not open to any trades at the moment. Just cash.

20170126_105249.jpg 20170126_105259.jpg 20170126_105520.jpg

Awesome price! Is it a saiga or a vepr? I'm assuming saiga due to the mag well. It has the pistol grip conversion too so someone will be getting a deal. Good luck with sale and hope everything works out with your car getting fixed.

Still for sale? Who made the drums? How made the stick mags? Do you have a date of manufacture for the Saiga? Who did the conversion and what was used inside and out? How is the 922(r) count? Sorry about your needed car. Respectfully. PEM me if needed. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.