JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell my VEPR AK .308(WIN), I have only fired this rifle once, putting 5 rounds through it. This rifle is in perfect condition, wood furniture is flawless. This rifle is built on the Kalashnikov platform, but is chambered for the heavier .308(WIN) round. I acquired 5, very hard to find, 10 round magazines that will be included in the sale. These mags were ridiculously expensive, but they are made specifically for this Russian made and imported rifle. This rifle brand new, when in stock, runs just north of a grand, which is what I paid.

I will let the rifle and the mags go for $900, I understand I will take a little hit, but I'm glad the market is coming back around. And if you get a hold of me today or tomorrow, I will throw in some ammo. Best way to reach me is via phone (503)-310-6553. I will try to post some pics, but I'm on my smart phone currently. Thanks. Drew.

vepr2.jpg
verp1.jpg
verp3.jpg

vepr2.jpg

verp1.jpg

verp3.jpg

Last Edited:
At just north of a grand, what version is it? A VEPR Super?
This one is in stock at less than 800, but just want to clarify if it is
a 01 or 02 and the barrel length, square back or slant cut receiver

pdx1,
I do see on KVAR's web page a similar rifle that is not in stock going for $809. However that rifle has a shorter barrel length, which I'm told is the more commonly found version. I do not know if my rifle is an "01" or an"02"? But I do know it has a 20.5 inch barrel and a slant cut receiver. Thank you for your questions, if you have anymore, please feel free to call me or to communicate via pm messaging or text messaging. Thanks, Drew (503)-310-6553

I appreciate members asking questions on these threads so that other members can become educated on specifics about items for sale. Are these questions considered thread crapping by all ?

NOT ATTEMPTING TO THREAD CRAP ON DREW.

I hope my post wasnt considered a "thread crap"
I am a interested prospective buyer, and just had a few questions
The Vepr Super is a full length wood stock and the normal is a 2 piece stock
The 01 version has a front sight post similar to an AR FSB
The 02 has integrated sights where the front sight is on the gas block

The rifle in the pic is an 01 version

I was not implying that you were thread crapping pd. Just curious why most sellers want questions answered via pm instead of where other members can view.

Probably forum rules which I haven't read lately....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.