JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Canby
State
Oregon
IMG_20190710_181924508_HDR.jpg

I just bought this a couple months ago thinking I would be more into it than I am. I havent fired it at all. Its super clean. Comes with the original furniture, 5 round magazine, a drum and 2 Cspecs metal magazines. 1100.00

Sorry not looking for trades. I will consider shipping if properly funded first. Your FFL will need to accept private party shipments or I can ship through an FFL at your cost. If doing local deal....I have a couple local to me FFL that are 20-30 for the transfer. There are a couple in Tigard I have used as well. Or I can meet at your FFL depending on distance.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello My name is Jeff Jirmasek. I live in Ridgefield Washington, just north of Portland. I am interested in the Vepr 12. How do you think the transfer will should work?. Thank you for any reply.

Hello My name is Jeff Jirmasek. I live in Ridgefield Washington, just north of Portland. I am interested in the Vepr 12. How do you think the transfer will should work?. Thank you for any reply.
SG has sold. I was waiting to lock ad until the feedback reply issue was resolved. I believe it has been now, so I will lock ad. Thank you for the reply and best of luck getting one. I know there are some retailers local here in the Portland metro area that have some new for sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.