JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Vepr 12 is a very sexy piece of machinery. They're going to have to bury me with mine. $799 is an excellent price--I picked up mine when they first came out and can tell you that the price has dropped significantly...very significantly :( since I bought mine--despite the ban on import.

I dont really care for folding stocks so this was a good deal.

Yeah, I have the folder. I converted it, broke the weld, got the button working - and haven't folded it since. :rolleyes:

Classic must have had a HUGE order of these come in if they still have them in stock.

Glad somebody found the post useful.

Yeah, I have the folder. I converted it, broke the weld, got the button working - and haven't folded it since. :rolleyes:

Classic must have had a HUGE order of these come in if they still have them in stock.

Glad somebody found the post useful.

I did the same thing on my Kriss. I got the fixed stock, converted it to a folding stock. Fold it when showing it to people. Otherwise never fold it. Why did I even bother?

I guess the advantage of a folding stock on the vepr 12 is for adding aftermarket stocks. But I did not want to pay $200 more for the option of adding another stock.

Copes has the best price I can find on 12 round vepr 12 mag's $40
http://www.copesdistributing.com/ve...p-5988.html?osCsid=ssd7avajvg2dk3g3ruu0qp3po4

JGsales has then for $40.70 but also has SMG tactical brake as well
http://www.jgsales.com/sgm-tactical-vepr-12-12ga-12rd-polymer-magazine,-black-p-58423.html

I got mine today. The top of the box is awesome as well and will be going on my wall

By the way, it was packed with so much gun oil that it soaked through the anti-rust paper, bubble wrap and 3 layers of cardboard. Daaaamn

J30pRTP.jpg

Ezv9TAZ.jpg

The user manual that comes with the VEPR 12 is awesome in its poorly translated Russian to English.

"Upon depreservation the inhibited paper should be obliterated by burning and burying the waste materials on the dumps.
ATTENTION! IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE PAPER FOR FOLDING UP THE FOOD-STUFFS, PERSONAL TACKLES AND SO ON"

So once you get your vepr 12 make sure you burn and bury the anti-rust paper it came in and dont use it to wrap up your lunch.

"VEPR-12 Molot" in 12/76 caliber is designed for getting objections of animal world concerned to objects of hunting and practical shooting"

"CAUTION! NEVER LEVEL THE SHOTGUN AT HUMAN TARGETS."

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top