JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Venom VCN-1000 nitrous system including an add-on purge kit. Model# is N10-129 which is listed for an Integra. Not sure what else it fits or how universal it is.
-Has 25, 50, 75, and 100hp nozzles.
-The hose is 13' long. 10lb bottle feels pretty empty (light) still has something in it.
-Kit appears to be complete and undamaged with the exception of the missing bottle mounting brackets ($20 on ebay).
I have never run this. The guy I got it from never did either but told me he got it in trade from a friend who did. You can take that for whatever it's worth. I've come to the realization that I'm just never going to get around to this project so it's time to move on.

Priced at $200 because that's about the value of the hard components since I don't know for a fact that the control unit works. If I knew that it worked, the price would be double.
I'd prefer an outright cash sale but might be willing to work a deal in trade. Maybe something in .380, 7.62X39 ammo, a HD 12ga, generator, quality tools or shop equipment. Can't hurt to ask.

Thanks for looking.

001_zpsd5259a52.jpg 005_zpse4456a26.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top