JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The governments there devalue their currency so often that people found that buying & holding new appliances was the best way to retain their buying power. Looks like they can't even do that anymore without being called a hoarder and doing 10 years...

Actually this is exactly what happened in the post "french" revolution era. The whole communist "Egalitarian" concept

If you want to understand this twisted mentality, I highly recommend Raphael Sabatinis novel Scaramouche, The King Maker

Liberals love this stuff. To liberals the only reason this has never worked is because the wrong people where in control. Now in the US liberals have the right people in control and look how well it's working. All hail king Obama!

The greatest thing about silly capricious laws are that they are enforced in a silly and capricious manner by silly and capricious authorities. I expect a whole lot of "middle" income people to be caught and prosecuted by this, whereas the elites in Caracas go unpunished, and the unwashed masses in the countryside wonder why their standard of living continues to slide towards the abyss.

The greatest thing about silly capricious laws are that they are enforced in a silly and capricious manner by silly and capricious authorities. I expect a whole lot of "middle" income people to be caught and prosecuted by this, whereas the elites in Caracas go unpunished, and the unwashed masses in the countryside wonder why their standard of living continues to slide towards the abyss.

You sure your talking about Venezuela and not the US? You could easily change Caracas for Washington DC and the story fits. Our standard of living is also sliding towards the abyss.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top