JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This guy can smith like nobody I've come across. He threaded the barrel, shortened the mag tube a little bit, and slicked up a jamming lifter with a hard steel insert. Marlin 1894c JM 357 shooting handloaded 38 subs (4gr Titegroup, 158gr plated). The report is marginally louder than the action cycling. Liberty Cosmic suppressor.

Enjoy the vid... I can't seem to view it.

Attachments

• IMG_0824.MOV
    2.7 MB · Views: 431
Last Edited:
This guy can smith like nobody I've come across. He threaded the barrel, shortened the mag tube a little bit, and slicked up a jamming lifter with a hard steel insert. Marlin 1894c JM 357 shooting handloaded 38 subs (4gr Titegroup, 158gr plated). The report is marginally louder than the action cycling. Liberty Cosmic suppressor.

Well crap. Can't seem to get the video uploaded.

Your vid played fine for me and I have crappy internet

Enjoy the vid... I can't seem to view it.

Damn impressive. I see what you mean, the action seems to make as much noise as the report. NICE set up!

Tom is the best. Fantastic Smith and a great conversation. He fixes a 22/45 that I buggered up by disassembling it and is working on my Mauser broomhandle now. I trust thin with the good stuff

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top