JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from a visit with @Velzey who has been working on one of my Bullseye guns:
a 1918 vintage Model of 1911 customized by Bob Chow sometime in the late 1940s (one of his early pieces). Velzey replaced the spring and sear, etc, and gave it a thorough going over. Nice guy and does good work! Didn't stint on spending time or rush me out the door. Got on my good side by praising my "precious" saying its in unusually good condition and only lightly used: barrel "like new".
Dropped off my Model 41 too while I was there. Recommended for your gunsmithing needs.

It's always fun to work on pistols that were built by the master smiths of the past.
This is 7 shots, 185gr lead cast semi wad cutter with 4 Grains of bullseye.
I cast and size these bullets myself. On a historical note. Back in the 1950's-1980's there was a fellow named Ritter that sold bullets at all the local ranges..
well he and my dad were good friends and we ended up with all of Ritter's molds and casting furnaces..

IMG_4464.JPG

Last Edited:
Just got back from a visit with @Velzey who has been working on one of my Bullseye guns:
a 1918 vintage Model of 1911 customized by Bob Chow sometime in the late 1940s (one of his early pieces). Velzey replaced the spring and sear, etc, and gave it a thorough going over. Nice guy and does good work! Didn't stint on spending time or rush me out the door. Got on my good side by praising my "precious" saying its in unusually good condition and only lightly used: barrel "like new".
Dropped off my Model 41 too while I was there. Recommended for your gunsmithing needs.

Yeah, Tim's a good guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads