JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale, one Velocity Systems Lightweight Plate Carrier (LWPC) in Ranger Green. Size L/XL. I've had this for 5 years and never used it. It has Swiftclips on the front for mounting placards for different loadouts, and an integral velcro-covered kangaroo pouch in the front. Full MOLLE cummerbund, size L, with side plate pockets and inner elastic pouches (3 on each side, approximately 3" x 5") for whatever. Included are padded shoulder straps, 2 standalone level IV ceramic plates, and one triple 7.62mm magazine pouch placard. The placard has PALS webbing on the front of it so you can attach additional pouches if desired. Of course, pouches can also be attached all around the cummerbund as well. There is no PALS on the rear of the carrier.

The plates were manufactured in 2016 and are now just outside their warranty period, but have been sitting in a dark cool closet and not mishandled in any way. They are a single-curve design. They weigh 6 3/4 pounds each (13 1/2 pounds for both). Everything is in New condition. I'll even throw in a couple of matching MOLLE pouches (small GP / multitool pouch, medium size admin pouch, and a tourniquet pouch).

Asking $350 for the package. New cost would be about $450 today. I'd prefer a Portland-area buyer, but I will ship everything for an additional $30.
The plates are sold. The carrier itself remains for sale, asking $100 including shipping.

20211005_164619.jpg 20211005_163110.jpg 20211005_172332.jpg 20211005_164406.jpg 20211005_164202.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top