Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

vehicle handgun storage safe - local availability?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by juandelaselva, Jan 16, 2010.

1. juandelaselva

juandelaselva Boring Sandy Gresham Member

2. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

I own two of these (one in each rig). I've found them extremely useful since I don't carry at work. I lock my gun up everyday in it. I got them with the combo locks instead of the key locks. I would recommend getting the large instead of the small. I purchased the large ones and like having a little more space for an extra mag or two or whatever suits your fancy. If you screwed it down to your floor board it would be even more secure.

I guess I should have mentioned that the 'ones' I was referring to were from center-of-mass.com.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  3. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've got a small on emounted(securely) to the floor of my vehicle. Fits nicely. Has a key lock and battery operated keypad. I've seen them at Keith's in Gresham. I bought mine from a dealer at a gun show in PDX. Guy sells all sizes of safes. These are so nice as I can leave in car safe when going to places that I'm not allowed to carry such as the Post Office or Courthouse.