JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Adrian Steel Single Wide Shallow Stow-All, Model SAJ-10, provides great storage for van floors.

Measures 10" W, 8 1/2" H, 51.5" D

Dividers: 5

Stow-All's can be mounted at rear of door, at side door and can be stacked.

FEATURES:

14 Gauge steel outer cabinets are constructed with top channel cross support members for strength and rigidity.
Drawers are constructed with double sidewall to prevent bowing and to accommodate items up to 48" in length. The anti-slam latch stops drawers.
Heavy-duty grab latch allows for comfortable, one-handed drawer operation.
Durable baked-on powder coat finish will provide years of rugged service.
Easy glide drawers with full width recessed conveyor roller at front, hardened steel roller bearings at rear.

I have three of these at $125 each or trades for a Revolver/Rifle/Pistol. All work excellent, some of the paint is chipped off. These retail for $690-$700 each.

Large enough for rifles/shotguns if you supply foam to keep them in place. They also come with their dividers so you can use them for tool storage.

I need to get a set of keys made for these as I do not have them. So I am waiting to see if I will sell all three, or just one.

fVmse.jpg
HxAN1.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top