JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, some great ideas here. I do have many of the items mentioned (Toyota Tundra), including hatchet, axe, saw and a Henry Survival Rifle.
How does that AR-7 shoot? I have read a few reviews but never got to shoot one myself. I have a Ruger 10/22 takedown, but I like how that AR-7 breaks down and packs into its own stock ... pretty slick.

How does that AR-7 shoot? I have read a few reviews but never got to shoot one myself. I have a Ruger 10/22 takedown, but I like how that AR-7 breaks down and packs into its own stock ... pretty slick.
Trigger is horrible.
Heavy , uncomfortable profile , mushy.

Besides that it's a good little .22

Also, I have a red dot on mine, which negates the complete breakdown and stow feature. Factory sights are acceptable in close. Pretty inventive gun all the way round. Buy 1 for $200 or less and it's worth it.

Trigger is horrible.
Heavy , uncomfortable profile , mushy.

Besides that it's a good little .22

Also, I have a red dot on mine, which negates the complete breakdown and stow feature. Factory sights are acceptable in close. Pretty inventive gun all the way round. Buy 1 for $200 or less and it's worth it.
That makes sense to me. If I see one at that price I will grab it just for grins. For now I'll stick with the 10/22 takedown in a backpack!

I've started going through my first aid/trauma kits and vehicle emergency kit every month or two to keep familiar with what I have, where it's located, and what I don't have. I don't want to find myself in an emergency situation and waste a lot of time trying to find a specific item or trying to remember if I even have it in the kit.

I've started going through my first aid/trauma kits and vehicle emergency kit every month or two to keep familiar with what I have, where it's located, and what I don't have. I don't want to find myself in an emergency situation and waste a lot of time trying to find a specific item or trying to remember if I even have it in the kit.
Label maker my good man. I use generic cases/bags for everything, so label maker a list of whats in the bag. I like those oversize baseball card protectors - you can stitch them into the bag and still leave yourself the ability to swap the label if your stuff changes. If it's not readily apparent where things are on the inside, repeat the process.

It's all well and good if you know where stuff is at...unless you are the one injured and your wife/kids/friend is trying to render aid and searching through all your stuff wasting time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top