JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good working used V53 with full stock, leather sling, factory fake suppressor/flash hider to get legal length barrel (I think it is pinned & welded and can be removed to manufacture an SBR, once you pay the tax & get approval from ATF), three aluminum 40 rd magazines and two steel 30 rd magazines. Will accept an HK 33/53/93 retractable stock. Has some marring of upper receiver from an apparent previous stanag claw mount being attached. Shoots great. No box or accessories.

FTF in Beaverton/Portland area. Might ask to see DL to verify Oregon residency if I don't know you.

*SOLD* $1250 (NO TRADES)

BTT.

The price is firm but I will include 3 more mags for an extra $50, 1 aluminum 40 rd & 2 steel 30 rd, like new. The aluminum mags go for about $40 ea. & the steel mags go for about $60 ea. (if you can find them) so this is a pretty good deal.

Bump for final offering. I will take $1250 for the rifle and all 5 magazines. The aluminum magazines generally sell for at least $40 and the steel at least $50.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.