JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well... looks like no takers right now... maybe I will post it again later. 05-27-11

For sale: Vector V-53 (HK 53 Clone) chambered in 5.56/.223. This is a SBR with an eight inch barrel, so all NFA laws apply. Rifle comes with stock hand guard, one 30 round HK mag (marked law enforcement only), standard butt stock, HK chamber brush, extra sights.

Price is now only $1,300 cash only, half down and half when the paperwork comes in.

Optional Items:
-5.11 Tactical 36” rifle case with two double mag 5.11 holsters (attached to case) ($80)
-Surefire hand guard with 120 lumen bulb and spare 80 lumen bulb, like new used twice ($120)
-Five new 30 round steal HK Mags (marked Lawn Enforcement/ Government Use Only) ($60 each)

We can meet at Tri County Gun Club for demo.

Thank you for your time.

if I was to snag this off of you, who would you use for the transfer?

This is a simple Form 4 transfer, we do not need to use a dealer. You would fill out the form, get figure print cards and hand it into your local Sheriff's office. Once they approve it they will send it back to you. You then would take the second figure print card and signed form and send it to the ATF with $200. Once they approve the form, it would be sent to me then I call you to come pick up your new toy. This process can take around 2-3 months.

<broken link removed>

echase1793

This is a simple Form 4 transfer, we do not need to use a dealer. You would fill out the form, get figure print cards and hand it into your local Sheriff's office. Once they approve it they will send it back to you. You then would take the second figure print card and signed form and send it to the ATF with $200. Once they approve the form, it would be sent to me then I call you to come pick up your new toy. This process can take around 2-3 months.

<broken link removed>

echase1793

While all true I'd refrain from suggesting how long it will take. I only just last month was able to deliver a rifle I sold back in July yet I know guys who are getting their stamps back they mailed in November. Seems like a crap shoot. Hope for the best but prepare for a wait.

While all true I'd refrain from suggesting how long it will take. I only just last month was able to deliver a rifle I sold back in July yet I know guys who are getting their stamps back they mailed in November. Seems like a crap shoot. Hope for the best but prepare for a wait.

Er, November to now is about 3 months :)

Anyway, check out NFATracker.com for examples of how much time it has been taking lately.

Because of the barrel length, this one is considered a "Short Barreled Rifle" (SBR), and is thus covered under the National Firearms Act of 1934. It is in the same category as a a Short Barreled Shotgun, Full-Auto Rifle, and Silencers (as well as the "Any Other Weapon".

Due to this, a transfer requires a tax stamp from the ATF, which costs $200, and takes a few months to happen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.