JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Vector Uzi with 5 mags, 3 are 32 rounders, 1 is a 25 rounder and a 20 rounder. Comes with a Green laser/light combo. The main light is 170 Lumens bright! There is a single LED for just enough light to find your way in the dark without giving away your position and lastly, the green laser is the 5mw brightest you can legally get on a combo. Also comes with collapsible stock if you ever want to go SBR. This set has been stored correctly and shot very little. Need to sell/trade for a converted Saiga 12 or an unconverted one plus some cash on your end.
Cash of $999
To see picture, please click on link: Uzi with Tac green laser/light combo accesories and 5 mags - Firearms : Pistols

Trade option-Saiga 12.
Reply with PM or Call 503-487-7768 between 10AM to 9PM.
oregon residents or ship to your FFL on your dime. Face to face sale, 21 or older, willing to share ID and sign Bill of sale.
Thanks for looking.:s0155:

Well, just so you guys know, the picture below is of a rifle. How can you tell?

You can't. Looks mean nothing. Simply taking a stock off a rifle doesn't make it a pistol no matter what it looks like. It's possible that this was sold as a pistol which is why I was asking about paperwork. If it was originally sold with the stock installed on it then it's illegal as it sits, no matter how he bought it, or who did the work. With the stock there's enough information in that picture to suggest that it's an SBR or at least there's intent to make it one. It raised enough flags that I asked. I'd hate to think that someone may be buying an illegal SBR with good intentions, not even realizing that a previous owner, not kn owing what he was doing, converted it.

Do whatever you want with the information. This for sale ad isn't the place to discuss this.

Yep, carbine (ie rifle). I own a Uzi pistol, and that ain't one of them. The listed item would be considered a SBR though only if it has a stock, in which case you'd have to add the long barrel to it to avoid a tax stamp. I think "technically" it is legal as-is though... As long as it does not have a stock. Correct me if I'm wrong...

To clarify: The Uzi is a pistol due to barrel length (12.5"), If you can get the ATF to certify that as a rifle, then I'll put it in the rifle section or put a stock on it and keep it with no stamps....But alas.... No stock attached (legal Carbine is 16" or longer barrel, if you don't believe me, ask uncle ATF)...Collapsible stock was included when pistol was purchased but has never been installed. If someone wants to make it a SBR with the appropriate stamp, the stock comes with, if the new owner doesn't want to SBR-it, put it away like I did. Same issue with Tac-light/laser, you can get your AOW stamp and install it, or use it on another rifle, buyers choice. This was a future project that I never put into action due to the costs involved with ATF forms and tax costs. Point-blank, selling as a legal to own/sell pistol. Do some research on Vector Arms and you'll see they used Israeli UZI parts to build in the U.S. Shoots great with no jams, no stove-piping or any issues your gonna find with a $400 Wannabe tac-pistol. This is a quality piece at a quality asking price. The buyer will be pleased!
Thanks for all the input that continually puts to the top of the posts!

I hope that you are relying on more than barrel length to determine this is a pistol. Barrel length is not at all a factor on determining pistol classification. If this was ever a rifle it is still a rifle.
To clarify: The Uzi is a pistol due to barrel length. No stock attached. One was included when pistol was purchased but has never been installed. If someone wants to make it a SBR with the appropriate stamp, the stock comes with, if the new owner doesn't want to SBR-it, put it away like I did. Same issue with Tac-light/laser, you can get your AOW stamp and install it, or use it on another rifle, buyers choice. This was a future project that I never put into action due to the costs involved with ATF forms and tax costs. Point-blank, selling as a legal to own/sell pistol. Do some research on Vector Arms and you'll see they used Israeli UZI parts to build in the U.S. Shoots great with no jams, stove-piping or any issues your gonna find with a $400 Wannabe tac-pistol. This is a quality piece at a quality asking price. The buyer will be pleased!

I hope that you are relying on more than barrel length to determine this is a pistol. Barrel length is not at all a factor on determining pistol classification. If this was ever a rifle it is still a rifle.

I am listing specifically as a pistol as that is what it was bought at all those years ago before they became Black-gun-bad-Taboo!
Any NFA folks have any input?

This looks like the pistol on the Vector Arms website. They have a phone number and perhaps a call to them with the SN would be a bonus. Not a bad price for a cool pistol.

So there it is on Vectors site: "Full-size pistol": Click on link: <broken link removed>

Purchased before Cinton enacted Brady...:s0131:
Hope this ends speculation and thanks to those who have weighed in.
Will give it a week or to sell then going on Gunbroker.com.
Thank you for looking!

You bought it before 1934? I believe the 3 previous posters
are NFA owners.

Vector Uzi with 5 mags, 3 are 32 rounders, 1 is a 25 rounder and a 20 rounder. Comes with a Green laser/light combo. The main light is 170 Lumens bright! There is a single LED for just enough light to find your way in the dark without giving away your position and lastly, the green laser is the 5mw brightest you can legally get on a combo. Also comes with collapsible stock if you ever want to go SBR. This set has been stored correctly and shot very little. Need to sell/trade for a converted Saiga 12 or an unconverted one plus some cash on your end.
Cash of $999
To see picture, please click on link: Uzi with Tac green laser/light combo accesories and 5 mags - Firearms : Pistols

Trade option-Saiga 12.
Reply with PM or Call 503-487-7768 between 10AM to 9PM.
oregon residents or ship to your FFL on your dime. Face to face sale, 21 or older, willing to share ID and sign Bill of sale.
Thanks for looking.:s0155:

Saved

To clarify: The Uzi is a pistol due to barrel length (12.5"), If you can get the ATF to certify that as a rifle, then I'll put it in the rifle section or put a stock on it and keep it with no stamps....But alas.... No stock attached (legal Carbine is 16" or longer barrel, if you don't believe me, ask uncle ATF)...Collapsible stock was included when pistol was purchased but has never been installed. If someone wants to make it a SBR with the appropriate stamp, the stock comes with, if the new owner doesn't want to SBR-it, put it away like I did. Same issue with Tac-light/laser, you can get your AOW stamp and install it, or use it on another rifle, buyers choice. This was a future project that I never put into action due to the costs involved with ATF forms and tax costs. Point-blank, selling as a legal to own/sell pistol. Do some research on Vector Arms and you'll see they used Israeli UZI parts to build in the U.S. Shoots great with no jams, no stove-piping or any issues your gonna find with a $400 Wannabe tac-pistol. This is a quality piece at a quality asking price. The buyer will be pleased!

Saved

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top