JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Black furniture Vector Arms AK47 7.63x39. Original owner. Low rounds. Shoots Great. Comes with one steel mag. $600 Only OR please.

photo(3).jpg

photo(2).jpg

But upon trying to find out if they were the same company there web sight wont work. Then I tried to call them the numbber had been disconected. So with that I was a little worried and figured if there was a problem I would ask so I could find out. The reason is if it wasnt them I would be interested. And I figured somebody on this sight would be able to help all of us out here if it was either junk or good one.
Since I was one of the people who had been stupid and buy some of there stuff in the past and got nothing but guns that didnt work and could not be fixed. So no awnser,web not working I wanted help. The fact is if it was them it is one to avoid if its not there might be many others that wasnt sure that might be interested. So a simple awnser from some of the guys out there could of helped sell it not make it worst. But with your responce I wonder if they are connected to heese arms or maybe they just are having problems. But that brings up a point. When most arms places cant keep guns in stock why is there no way to get ahold of them? Huh?

Vector is in no way related to Hess, Vulcan or Blackthorn. The seller has asked you not to post this in his thread, this is the end of discussion of this topic in this mans thread. You are free to discuss this in the proper forum.

-Trlsmn

I can assure I'm not that kind of guy that would ask 600 for a POS gun if you know what I mean. I don't know why you can't get a hold of them. This gun has never malfunctioned on me and is one of the best AKs I've shot. No trigger slap, nice and tight. I'm only selling it to afford another AR for my wife. Sorry I got upset but when I first read that it sounded like you were not interested you just wanted hastle me.

Vector makes very nice quality AKs, UZI and HK style weapons. Questions about quality should be asked in the regular forum not on somebodies classified. :confused:

Last Edited:
Vector = Excellent AK-47

I can vouch for Doubletapp and I have known him for 15 years. He bought it around the same time I purchased mine. Vector went out of business a couple years ago after a ammo screw up with a military contract. They are extremely well built AK's and $600 is a great price. I just sold 3 of them in one day. Op's AK has been out maybe 3 times, otherwise a safe queen. I told him to post on this board. He is very honest guy.

By the way before Vector Arms had to close down there was a 6 month wait just to get one of their AK's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.