JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling a Vector 53. This is an American made HK. It has a Bushnell Halo sight, Surefire tactical light w/hand switch, 9" extension barrell w/the factory flash hider barrell, 3-40 round clips, Dura-coat digital break-up coating. The rifle is a .223. I'm not interested in trades, I already have another gun ready.

1350.00 OBO

Thanks
~Mike
[email protected] emal me with questions or offers.

0705091409.jpg

Last Edited:
Vectors are made in South Africa, or Zimbabwe cant remember which, but they are great guns.

Really? How reliable is your source and do you have proof, like a web-site, to back this up? Maybe you heard something about an AK brand, which I don't know much about, only that Norinco (Chinese) has a sister company in South Africa.

I want to see some proof! Thats news to me.:confused:

To me it looks like Vector sells parts for the HK, not whole guns. Go to the website and take a look. Looks like Vector mainly sells AK's and UZI's. I may be wrong but that is what I get from the website. Peace.

To me it looks like Vector sells parts for the HK, not whole guns. Go to the website and take a look. Looks like Vector mainly sells AK's and UZI's. I may be wrong but that is what I get from the website. Peace.

Vector uses HK parts kits to build spec guns on vector receivers, Vector is by far the leader in HK "Clones" If my XD45 and Beretta 92 Sell I will buy this from you Greenbaum.

Ok... Problem solved. Justin, we're still good, I sent you an email. Thanks for the educational input, everyone. That's why I love this site so much.

Sorry for the bumps!!

Ok so maybe I was wrong, I was told this by a friend and took it as truth, I guess they just got lots of theyre uzi parts from South Africa. From South African stocks left over after Rhodesia was lost. but still its the only ak Ive ever thought of buying besides a real arsenal. and i just read the above posts and was thinking Vektor not vector

Ok so maybe I was wrong, I was told this by a friend and took it as truth, I guess they just got lots of theyre uzi parts from South Africa. From South African stocks left over after Rhodesia was lost. but still its the only ak Ive ever thought of buying besides a real arsenal. and i just read the above posts and was thinking Vektor not vector

:s0112:
We're human! I'm not political or even close to knowledgeable compared to most of the individuals on this site! I'm the go-to, solve the problem or fix-it guy!
:s0131:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.