JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was happy to see Morgan go. I think it's very safe to assume I wasn't the only one who wanted to punch him in the face just as hard as I could. However, I was not very optimistic in what CNN would replace him with.

A few days ago I posted on this very thread:
I doubt CNN will have learned anything. They'll just get another blithering liberal idiot saying the same things as Morgan to replace him and expect different results.

Unfortunately, it looks like I was right.
Going from bad to worst

About NRA-ILANews & IssuesGun LawsLegislationLegalHuntingSecond Amendment

CNN: Piers Morgan Out--Sarah Brady In
As noted in the previous Alert story, CNN recently made the decision to cut "Piers Morgan Live" from its lineup. However, from the network's perspective, the problem was the messenger, not the message.

So, this week, with Morgan on the way out, CNN teamed with another anti-gun messenger—Sarah Brady, chairwoman of the anti-gun Brady Campaign--to promote federal legislation that would require a background check, through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), on anyone who acquires a firearm from someone who is not a firearm dealer. Mrs. Brady was on CNN and wrote an opinion piece for CNN's website, because today is the 20-year anniversary of the Brady Act, which created NICS.

As Rush likes to say, liberals are so easy to predict. Even easier if they are the liberal media.

/

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads