JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You shot mine already!

I love my Ruger 10/22 Target model for plinkin off critters. Amazing how much you can take down with a well placed shot, albeit not too terribly far away.

Time for something with a bit bigger round though.

Well you didnt say "POST PICS"!

The target is from 120 yards. 3 shots (1/2" squares) Bipod has since been "upgraded" since this picture

MyRifle026.jpg

Rem 700 VSSF 22-250 w/ Leupold 4.5x14 AO varmint reticle. This gun is fairly new and I have only started working up loads. I shot a three shot group the other day at the range that were touching at a 100 yards using 40gr Nosler BT with H380. I'll post pic's of the gun and target later.

Edit: It has been 4 months since my original post (above) and I thought I would add a couple of target photos which I took a week ago at the range. The first target is a 5 shot group at 100 yards. The second is a 4 shot group at 200 yards. I was at the range to change my scope from 100 yard sight in to 200 yards. I moved my scope 3 clicks up and made the 9 shots. Not too bad a guess - 4 clicks would have been perfect. The point here is to show how flat this caliber will shoot.

Last Edited:
Its hard to do... the jealousy I have knowing he still has all his firearms purchased by MOM.. is terrible!

Besides.. since he isnt being charged rent yet.. (since he's still a minor) the least he can do is provide some food for the table!!!:D

If only our metro area allowed us to hunt these rats, electric traps are worthless.

I don't want a felony, nor do I want any attention.
I refuse to spend hundreds out of pocket on a legal license and suppressor - and for giving the ATF a free pass to search my home when they please.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top