JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You shot mine already!

I love my Ruger 10/22 Target model for plinkin off critters. Amazing how much you can take down with a well placed shot, albeit not too terribly far away.

Time for something with a bit bigger round though.

Well you didnt say "POST PICS"!

The target is from 120 yards. 3 shots (1/2" squares) Bipod has since been "upgraded" since this picture

MyRifle026.jpg

Rem 700 VSSF 22-250 w/ Leupold 4.5x14 AO varmint reticle. This gun is fairly new and I have only started working up loads. I shot a three shot group the other day at the range that were touching at a 100 yards using 40gr Nosler BT with H380. I'll post pic's of the gun and target later.

Edit: It has been 4 months since my original post (above) and I thought I would add a couple of target photos which I took a week ago at the range. The first target is a 5 shot group at 100 yards. The second is a 4 shot group at 200 yards. I was at the range to change my scope from 100 yard sight in to 200 yards. I moved my scope 3 clicks up and made the 9 shots. Not too bad a guess - 4 clicks would have been perfect. The point here is to show how flat this caliber will shoot.

Last Edited:
Its hard to do... the jealousy I have knowing he still has all his firearms purchased by MOM.. is terrible!

Besides.. since he isnt being charged rent yet.. (since he's still a minor) the least he can do is provide some food for the table!!!:D

If only our metro area allowed us to hunt these rats, electric traps are worthless.

I don't want a felony, nor do I want any attention.
I refuse to spend hundreds out of pocket on a legal license and suppressor - and for giving the ATF a free pass to search my home when they please.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top