JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Varmint Rifle Scope selection Help

As the title says, I need a rifle scope for varmint hunting with a .223 bolt action rifle. I am not looking to break the bank. I want something American made, like Redfield or Leupold or? I am not really sure what power to look for, I'd something suited for 100 plus yard shots on Sage Rats or Coyotes. I'd prefer to buy new and keep it under $300.00. Also I'd like to know what the best rings would be, and what height to mount it at. This will be my first time selecting, buying and mounting a new scope. So I'd like to get it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Warthog

Check the New Redfield 4X12 with their BDC recticle $219 and put it in Leupold rings and bases. Leupold Catalog will give you the height of rings needed or call their info line. Made in the USA; always.

New Redfield 4X12 with their "BDC reticle"

Just wondering what BDC stands for? I am thinking I would like the Accu Range reticle. I believe I am going to order this scope today. I had looked at it several times, and I think your advice was the push I needed to make my decision. Thanks for your help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top