JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
DPMS
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
$550 ! dpms panther 24in stainless 9twist less than 200rounds fired comes with nikon buckmaster scope, mount and rings buyer pays fees!

ONLY TRADES towards purchase: Remington 700 long action mag bolt face, lapua 6.5x47 brass, 300gr berger otm tactical bullets, rl26, annealer, coax, 550b .308 conversion, kestrel 5700 elite with ab link.

20190203_191810.jpg 20190808_132917.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
no thanks, I've had this advertised for awhile now, I'm down $150 right now from where I listed originally. Paid 950 for the rifle and only shot 5 mags through it. Appreciate the offer though

Hello! If you are headed south any time soon im your buyer! Im in southern Oregon. Had a couple of these way before they sold out to big corporate idjuts and they shoot great. At least the ones i had held well under MOA with any type of 55 grn ammo i put thru them.

Let me know

Hello! If you are headed south any time soon im your buyer! Im in southern Oregon. Had a couple of these way before they sold out to big corporate idjuts and they shoot great. At least the ones i had held well under MOA with any type of 55 grn ammo i put thru them.

Let me know
I can ship to ffl

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.