JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
In order of pictures:

1, CZ Bren 805 S1 - Like new in box; 2 original mags; all original; only 70 rounds fired with flawless function; 5.56 NATO. $1650.00

2, SIG Sauer model 556 - Bought used but appeared to have been shot very little. Adjustable stock, non-folding; 1 mag; only shot 50 rounds with flawless function; 5.56 NATO. $900.00

3, Smith & Wesson M&P- 15TS (SKU:811024) (with upgrades: Geissele SSA-E trigger, VLOTR adj stock, Magpul BAD lever, MEGA arms SL-400 charging handle, Magpul AFG, BCM Mod 1 compensator,) and MBUS Pro metal front and rear sights. I bought this from a neighbour with these upgrades. Put only 50 rounds through it with flawless function; 1 mag; 5.56 NATO. $1125.00
Disclaimer: according to the S&W website, this is supposed to have a permanent/ pinned Vortex flash suppressor due to actual barrel being 14.5" but it now has the BCM Mod 1.

Transfer on buyer; shipping to FFL possible. No trades. Ammo available in other ad. Any questions, please ask. More pics available to serious interested persons.

20200719_122624~2.jpg 20200719_231031-1~2.jpg 20200719_232055-1~3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That 556 sig is so nice I have one I'm surprised your selling it . GLWS :)
I have had it for almost three years and shot only 50 rounds. Solid gun but the AR platform and it derivatives are not my thing. Only ever bought them because I can.

SIG Sauer model 556 is SOLD.

Last Edited:
I actually have the 556 patrol they dont make them anymore it also has the folding stock and I really like it shoots very well :)
If it were my last remaining semi-auto rifle, I would happily keep it over the real AR-15s. Let someone else enjoy it. I will save am AR lower for the PSA JAKL. :cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.