JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a couple Rifles for sale or trade. Moving to California, so need to trade for California legal stuff in stainless steel or a Dual Sport. Cash is always nice.

DPMS Panther ARMS upper and New frontier lower with BSA Sweet Scope, Detachable Carry Handle, 4 steel, 2 Pmags, and New carrying case. Low round count on upper. Lower is new never fired. $800

Yugoslavian SKS with bayonet and Grenade launcher. Comes with built in mag, a 10 round, and 20 round mags. $350 firm

Will trade for: California Legal Firearms. Stainless steel Marlin 336, Mini 14 Ranch Rifle, Ruger Blackhawk 9mm, Ruger Single Six. Ruger 10/22, Norinco SKS, 30-06 rifle and ammo. Also willing to trade for a motorcycle or dual sport.

9552dd8b.jpg
7f143385.jpg

hey i dont know much about california legal stuff but i do have a factory ar stock that dosent adjust i would trade you for the one that does. i think it must be a california stock

I was under the impression anything with DPMS Panther is an assault rifle no matter how you modify it in CA. Correct if I'm wrong.

I was under the impression anything with DPMS Panther is an assault rifle no matter how you modify it in CA. Correct if I'm wrong.

I agree....DPMS Panther is listed by name....http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/pdfs/firearms/infobuls/kaslist.pdf?

along with Norinco 91 sport

OP >>> if you put a sleeve over the grenade launcher your SKS will also be legal, many of the importer/distributors did that for the CA market many years ago, they still may for all I konw

Thanks for the info. As far as I can tell the Norinco Mak 91 is not on the list just the NHM 91 sport. The DPMS uppers can be used on the New Frontier Lower and be legal. Still offering them for sale or trade.

i am so willing to offer you my dual sported xr600r for all these but my woman would KILL me lol sigh good luck with sale unless you care to add cash?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.