JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have various reloading powders and primers for sale. I have been traveling and going on adventures lately and haven't had time to reload much. Not to mention just had hand surgery on my dominate hand so that definitely kills reloading and shooting for me for at minimum the next 6 months.

890 CCI #450 small rifle magnum primers 130$ SOLD
1000 Winchester Large Rifle Primers 150$
100 CCI #200 Large Rifle Primers 15$
200 Winchester Small Rifle Primers 30$ SOLD
300x CCI #500 Small pistol primers 45$ SOLD
200x CCI #350 Large pistol primers 30$
500x Winchester Large pistol primers 75$

2lb imr 4895 75$ per lb
1lb imr 4064 75$
2lb win 748 75$ per. 1LB REMAINING
2lb Varget 75$ per lb. SOLD
1lb Reloader 15 75$. SOLD

I have not weighed the powders but I don't recall ever opening them. Can weigh them if you like but they all feel full. I travel a lot between Newberg and Gresham and can possibly meet most weekdays along my route. I would need to know ahead of time if I am meeting up as I won't store all this in the car. All powders and primers have been stored in a temp controlled house and is less than a year old.

Cash, Venmo, Facebook pay, cashapp.

Any questions just ask

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry no trades. I haven't been reloading lately let alone even shooting. I've been bitten by the traveling/skydiving bug with the girl and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

Thanks
James

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top