JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gday Folks
I have a few primers for sale that I have picked up over the years. Selling the lot as a whole package. See pictures for what is available, the federal and cci small pistol and rifle were purchased last year. The other 3 packets are of unknown age. Open to offers, buyer picks up in the hillsboro oregon area. This is a package deal, will not separate the items

20230416_115236.jpg 20230416_115233.jpg 20230416_115229.jpg 20230416_115227.jpg 20230416_115222.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They look to be in great shape (the older cci)
Those packages are from 1960s /early 70s I believe. I've had a few bricks over the years and I shoot them up or usually give them to my buddies for half the going rate of new primers. I've read a few write ups In magazines over the years that say usually when a primer is stored properly cool and dry they keep well and are fine. They do lose a small percentage of energy Over decades (up to 10 percent). But stil do the job fine. I wouldn't shoot a match with them but great for target, plinking and general purpose loading.
GLWS I'm sure someone will buy them from you.

I agree with @Alex36.

The green CCI primers are '60s vintage. When I started reloading in the early '70s CCI had transitioned to the tan packaging.

Properly stored primers will last many decades and still function perfectly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top