JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several pounds of powder that I won't use. Got it in a deal and the overall weight is on the lids. Some has been opened some not but the opened cans look and smell good. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am asking $17 per pound and I won't sell it for less unless you buy it all. Here is the list:

6 lbs of Winchester 231
1 lb of AA #2 Improved
2 lbs of IMR 4350
1 lb of AA 3100
2 lbs of AA #9
1 lb of AA 1680
1 lb of AA Magpro

That's 14 pounds in all which comes to $238. I will sell all of it for $200 cash. I will do some trading for a firearm, quality fiddle or 5 string banjo. Also I like 22 LR, AR and AK ammo. I will meet with a buyer but its gotta be fairly close to the I-5 corridor in the Albany area. Please contact me through this post by PM or 541-401-1063. I don't text.

MVC-097S.JPG MVC-098S.JPG MVC-099S.JPG MVC-100S.JPG MVC-101S.JPG MVC-102S.JPG MVC-103S.JPG MVC-104S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top