JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Most guns sold...will resist the Taurus... thanks for looking

Price Dropped
Willing to group trades & willing to add cash for something I want (or think I want).

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm, comes with 5 magazines. Bought for my wife to try a SA (1 of 2)..didn't work out. Excellent shape. Probably 100-150 rounds fired. I also have a kydex OWB holster as part of the deal. $340

Taurus 809C 9mm with 3 magazines (2 regular + 1 extended). This was the wife's other attempt at a SA, probably 50-75 rounds fired. $180

Shoot me (pun intended) a trade or cash offer...all I can do is say no.

Taurus 1.jpg Taurus 2.jpg

Last Edited:
SW Bodyguard w/built in factory laser, .380 with 2 magazines and pocket holster. Probably 100 rounds fired (wife's backup gun...didn't work out either). $240

Consider $200 for SW .380? I'm from Beaverton. Look to you for best FFL for both our convenience if we decide to move forward. Should be quick. I do have CHL.

Pete (385) 355-5010

Lowest I would go would be $220; with you paying your fees.
Tigard Pawn 4 more has good fees; and is close to sherwood and Beaverton
I could meet this afternoon or Thursday or Friday (late afternoon both days).

Friday afternoon would work for me. That location is 10 minutes from my work. What time did you have in mind? Are you willing to provide a direct number so we can stay in contact. I think $220 is very fair and I appreciate your response. Look forward to doing business.

Interested in the Storm. Does it have all the backstraps? Would you happen to be getting down my way any time soon? Cash isn't a problem, but I'd much rather trade, and I currently have quite a bit of stuff on the trading block.

First, a person contacted me about a sale....so if that deal happens tomorrow, I am afraid the gun will be gone.
But, to answer your other questions...
I will need to check the box for the backstraps and see if they are still there
I rarely get down to your neck of the woods
Either way, I will look over your trade stuff (is it on this board)...and if the deal falls through tomorrow, I will let you know.
Either way, thanks for looking...and good luck with your trades

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.