JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a variety of firearms / armed self-defense books and magazines for sale or trade. They are all used and their conditions vary from good to very good, in my subjective opinion. I am looking at Amazon.com when determining prices, then offering my stuff for what I see as an average or better price there. Trades and best offers are always welcome. I prefer FTF here in Portland but can mail items at whatever the actual mailing cost is for what you buy. PM me with questions.

For pictures, go here:

Here's a current list of what I have with prices
The Gun Digest: 6th Edition - 1952 $18
The Gun Digest: 7th Edition - 1953 $15
The Gun Digest: 10th Anniversary De Luxe Edition - 1956 $18
Effective Defense: The Woman, the Plan, the Gun by Gila May-Hayes SOLD!
Stress Fire, Volume 1 of Gunfighting for Police: Advanced Tactics & Techniques by Massad Ayoob SOLD!
Stress Fire, Advanced Combat Shotgun, Volume 2 of Gunfighting for Police: Advanced Tactics & Techniquesby Massad Ayoob - SOLD!
Death by "Gun Control", The Human Cost of Victim Disarmament by Aaron S. Zelman; Richard W. Stevens $9
In The Gravest Extreme, The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection by Massad Ayoob SOLD!
The Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery by Massad Ayoob $7
Self Defense Requires No Apology by Jan Jones $5
Armed and Female by Paxton Quigley SOLD!

Stuff I'm looking to trade for:
- Factory ammunition, esp. .223/5.56, 9mm or 7.62x39, possibly other calibers
- Glock 19 night sights, esp. XS Big Dot
- Magazines: AR-15, Glock, HK, Sig, AK, FAL, Mini-14 or?
- Surefire Lights or comparable, hand held or weapons mounted: particularly for Glock 19, Mossberg 500, Remington 870, CAR-15
- OD (green) AR or AK furniture
- Batteries: CR123
- ASP "Red Guns" & similar training replica's
- Glock Airsoft pistol
- .22 conversion kits and mag's for Glock 19s, ARs, etc
- Self-defense books & videos, including those by Gabe Suarez, Andy Stanford, the Dog Brothers, SouthNarc, Gila May-Hayes or John Farnam
- outdoor clothing & gear, particularly good backpacks and size 10.5 boots
- Knives: I prefer plain (non-serrated) edged knives. Some specific knives I'm looking for: CRKT Polkowski/Kasper Companion, CRKT Bear Claw, Emerson La Griffe, Spyderco Delica, Spyderco Endura and/or training versions of any of the above knives (I may be interested in knives with broken tips or damaged blades that I can make into training knives)

If you have something to trade that you think I may be interested in, please tell me about it. :)

I will make a package deal if you also buy other items I'm selling here. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.