JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can do certified checks or postal money orders. All prices quoted are complete with shipping. I check in on NW Firearms everyday so PM's will be answered promptly.

9mm brass, 750 count, mixed headstamp, once-fired (LEO range pick ups), ultrasonic and tumbled clean. NOT DEPRIMED. $35 shipped. SOLD

.40 cal, 400 count, mixed, once-fired (LEO range pick ups), ultrasonic and tumbled clean, deprimed and sized. $30 shipped.still available as of 5/7.

300 BLK brass, 500 count, converted from mixed headstamp .223/5.56, deprimed and resized, ultrasonic and tumbled clean, each case passed through Wilson case gauge. $45 shipped.SOLD

.223/5.56 mixed brass, 500 count, (personal once fired and LEO range pickup), NOT RESIZED OR DEPRIMED. Ultrasonic and tumble cleaned. $50/500 shipped.SOLD

1 box Hornady 30 cal (.308), 150 gr SP Interlock bullets (#3031). This box has 99 of 100 bullets. I kept one. :) $30 shipped. SOLD

In addition to all this I have the following brass. If you want it just let me know and I will include whatever you want with your order. All have been ultrasonic cleaned and tumbled. They are not deprimed or resized.

.308 brass, 42 cases. sold
30-06, 29 cases. sold
.270, 24 cases.
.243, 12 cases
7mm Rem Mag, 15 cases.
30-30, 51 cases. sold

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top