JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tula Ammo=5.56 FMJ Steel Case 3x1000 unopened $275CS.
Federal XM193 5.56FMJ 3x1000 unopened $300ea
XM855 5.56 Green Tip Steel Penetrator 4x1000 $300ea

I`m in Seattle near Renton.Willing to meet halfway or more if you pay my gas.Have much more ammo.9mm,.45ACP,Shotgun ammo,.22lr

Last Edited:
Hi, Just wondering if the Federal XM 193 5.56 FMJ still available ? Is it $300 for 3*1000 total ? Thanks.
It is each or per case.Didnt realize the way it looks and have changed it.A good site to find the current cost of ammo from suppliers all over the country is ammoseek.com

Thanks for clearifing on that. Do you still have the ammo that I asked before ? Thanks
Yes.I also have a Converted Saiga 12g,Windham Weaponry Ar-15 with very nice upgrades for sale and will make a good deal to someone.Im going to my storage tomorrow and will have an exact accounting of the ammo

ok here is what I have.
xm193 1600rds
xm855 3000rds
.223 3500rds

All but 500 0f the .223 is steel case with a polymer coating.You seem interested in xm193 but I also recommend the xm855 as it is a steel penetrator..223 I bought just to have a cheaper round to fire but really it isnt much cheaper than the other 2.I also have some ar-15 mags.Magpul,IMI Defense,Tapco.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.