JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
City
Everett
State
Washington
I'm in Everett for pick up but shipping is an option. PM for questions, concerns or offers.

I may entertain a trade for an adjustable milspec AR stock (Vltor, Magpul etc.)

$20 for all three sets of the 1" rings. I believe they are Weaver brand but not certain except for the ones still in the package. All look new.

SOLD $20 for the knock off Magpul MBUS imitation sights. These seem sturdy enough and deploy quite smooth and easily as you would expect of a Magpul set.

SOLD $20 for both DPMS commercial spec stock kits with tubes, castle nuts and end plates included. (buffer and springs not included).

$20 for both buffer and spring sets. See the pictures for specs. I measured and weighed them both for accuracy.

$60 if you want to buy the entire lot in this picture.

IMG-0835-2.jpg

SOLD $20 for 2x ASC brand 10 round magazines for 6.8 SPC or .224 Valkyrie. These mags work for both of these rounds. 1 new in package, the other used once. I prefer my 20 round mags for my .224 Valkyrie.

SOLD $20 for the set of Vortex scope covers. One objective (O-44) and one occular (E-10) lens cover. Very durable covers but please check the size for fitment to your scope.

$5 for the BCM picatinny rail for MLOK rails.

IMG-0609.jpg

IMG-0608.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class