JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new - bought it a few years ago and it works really well to work while standing. I have a bad back and can't sit for long periods so this was a God send...then I retired :)

These sell for $395.00 from VariDesk and Amazon has them for that price too.

See video and tech specs at VeriDesk.com to see how great these things are.

*It sits upon you existing table or desk. It is not a standalone desk, and must be used upon another table or desk.*

$150.00, meet in Tigard, or maybe Camas...no ship / no trades.

1E61A3BC-EBEB-4707-A425-7D83C51DE007.jpeg 01EDF950-3A5E-4F62-9333-EB46843CDFCB.jpeg C334EB3E-B90B-4C15-8FD0-38DB428D34D2.jpeg BBE456B1-DFFF-4832-BCD1-4A27ECF0FEF7.jpeg D5864379-03CF-4968-8174-9C5F7D7AAD7A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Does this raise and lower to switch from seated to standing position?
Yes. From flat like the last picture, to about six inches like in another picture to the full extended 12" raised...I forgot to take a fully raised shot. It has about one inch increments as you raise and lower. Very sturdy!

Yes. From flat like the last picture, to about six inches like in another picture to the full extended 12" raised...I forgot to take a fully raised shot. It has about one inch increments as you raise and lower. Very sturdy!
Does it raise electronically or by changing out parts manually

Does it raise electronically or by changing out parts manually
Manually. It has two release levers under the sides, and it's spring loaded so even when it has gear and books on it the thing is pretty easy to raise and lower.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top