JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe it's made in Austrailia so it comes over in bulk every few months then sits in customs before being packaged then distributed. Instead of a bowl of Lucky Charms every morning you're getting a dump truck load once a month...

Had a tough time finding Varget for a month or so last year (springtime).

Bi Mart finally had some on the shelf had to ask when orders would come in, so I could be there same day.

Three days after their order came in, they were sold out again. So either they aint ordering enough, or a micro hoarding thing happened.

I believe it's made in Austrailia so it comes over in bulk every few months then sits in customs before being packaged then distributed. Instead of a bowl of Lucky Charms every morning you're getting a dump truck load once a month...
Maybe the fires are affecting supply, or the movement of the supply?

So here is what I heard by a couple stores now. Same story. Delivery guy got caught with too many containers per box. They are trying to get it sorted out and get stocked back up. Not sure if it affects all stores but it definitely affects all the local bimart stores by me. One of the local store managers offered to call the distribution warehouse for me amand was told this. Bimart has pretty much been empty of all powders since Christmas. Cabelas had no clue why. All I could get was their warehouse was out of stock as well.

James

It's from Australia and only comes in a few times a year. It was hard as heck to get in 2015 or so. I think there's a bit around just now. If you rely on it and I do, butva bunch at once IMO. I have about 9lbs at the moment

Thanks. Hodgdon H4350 is my go-to powder for 140gr-class bullets in 6.5 Creedmoor. Reloder 16 is supposed to be a real good substitute.

Hoping I have enough to get through a dry spell.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top