JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He should have been deported back in 2019.
which time? or maybe deported 2x? how could he of possibly passed BGC after 1st dom violence charge let alone 2? let alone judge lets him walk not once but twice, and "told not to possess any firearms?"
Funny thing, if we would just enforce the laws we already have none of this would of happened. let alone the woman he beat 2x if not many more.

My 72 year old neighbor who is the most lawful man I know, was just given a ticket for backing his car out of his driveway and pulling back in just to let his wife back out.and go to the store.
His charge, not buckling up his seat belt.

Dude overstays his 1999 tourist visa, has mutltiple run-ins with the law and nobody deports his sorry butt.

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I am not. This is what happens when you put communists in office. :rolleyes:

My 72 year old neighbor who is the most lawful man I know, was just given a ticket for backing his car out of his driveway and pulling back in just to let his wife back out.and go to the store.
His charge, not buckling up his seat belt.
He should dispute it.

This is not legal advice, but here's my neighbor did: Politely tell the judge how many years you've been driving without a ticket and ask him to throw it out. You will be more careful about your seatbelt. Thank you Your Honor. Sit down and wait. In that case he wouldn't throw it out but he reduced the fine to somewhere around a quarter of what it originally was.

Years ago in another state, I got a ticket for speeding and some kind of bad lane change (two lanes on one signal? I forget). I hired an attorney. I never even went to court. He got one ticket thrown out and the other reduced, both in severity and fine. He saved me so much it was cheaper to hire him and pay the reduced fine than it would have been to pay the original fines.

The agenda. Pass laws. Do not enforce. Crime increases. Justifies more laws. Repeat the process until the law-abiding are disarmed. However controversial, Wayne Lapierre made this point during the Clinton admin, stating that the left needs a certain level of death to push their agenda.

Since 99, he was buying in Oregon, was he living in WA at the time? Perhaps went back and forth?

Or, it could be, that the Oregon Drivers License hasn't really been a good id.

before the /huge//massive//biggly/ better Real-ID.

But really we need more comment sense gun laws. No really, ones that work like we really mean business this time laws. And expanded back ground checks where we check the checkers that check the checkers.

The US visa system seems hopelessly broken. There are all sorts of rules with consequences if a person overstays their visa, all of them address future re-entry. Pretty sure anyone who obtains a visa with no intention of leaving is real worried about re-entry ;). How about a plan to keep track of entry and exit, then follow up with those who are overdue?

Misquoting an Eagles song: "Hotel 'murca where you can check in, no need to check out".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top