JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
okay, i'm just going to mention that the police should focus more of their drug enforcement resources from marijuana to attempting to snuff out meth and crack.

You mean like focusing on prohibition snuffed out alcohol? I don't realistically see drugs ever going away completely. I think making them legal and regulating them as we do alcohol and tobacco products would free up a lot of enforcement resources for cracking down on violent crimes and property crimes.

back on topic: the dead guy chose his path in life. now he can walk the plains of wherever thinking about his actions in the living realm. good people don't break into other peoples' homes, rob others, and all that crap. he WAS a good person before drugs took control of his life. back when my brother was a druggy, i told him that if he ever breaks into my home, or a family members, or anybody else's, i wouldn't feel sorry for him if/when he got shot and killed. i'd have done it if it were my own home! i think that statement may have started him on the correct path in life. he's been clean for 3 years now and holds a legitimate job.

This part I agree with to a certain extent...on one hand drugs can impact a person's judgement, but ultimately the actions of a person for good or ill are their own responsibility.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top