JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a small inddor range,East of vancouver,wa in the Orchards area.
membership required,but it's fairly affordable.Senior discount available.
YOu get a keycard when you join,and use the range anytime an event is not scheduled.
Here is a link to their website.

http://vrpc.us/

I understand that you can only fire weapons/ammo there that is under 1000fps and non-copper jacketed ammo. That really kind of narrows it down. I read that on their website when I was considering membership, and it was enough to deter me from joining. I figured I would only end up shooting my 10/22 there.

I just re-joined after a 20-year gap in membership. Same old place. Good for indoor plinking out of the rain and cold. My wife loves it.

Though restricted to plinking loads, it has the advantage of being a relatively quiet indoor shooting experience. A lot easier on the nerves.:)

Good indoor range usually I'm the only one there during the day. They changed the backstop good
for jacketed bullets now. Senior discount on annual dues. Thursday night "Action Pistol" competition
open to the public.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top