JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. I am looking for some advice. I have the opportunity to join Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club and would to know if anyone has experience there? Is it a good place, how are the members, and anything else you may find helpful. Thanks in advance :)

I haven't shot there. Only been there to look and for the recent shooting competition. Only thought about going there because there isn't an age requirement so the younger boys would be able to shoot. It would cost about $40 to take them plus ammo.

I'd do it.

Only been there once to observe their backstop, they let me look at it and talk about it for research for the work at Wolf Creek.

50 feet ain't much but it would work for a rainy day and a brick of 22.

They seem really nice there. Their prices are super inexpensive too.

Used to be a member.

Pro's: cheap, use your own ammo, pick up your cases, use your own targets; hours of operation; easy access during the week.

Con's: 50' MAX - if others are already shooting you are limited to the distance they are shooting from; No separation between shooters; ammo is limited based upon power factor (their site has details); no on-site RO.

While significantly more expensive, I prefer Safefire indoor range in Camas.

If you arrive and someone is set up 10 feet from the target, that where you shoot from. If they are at the back wall , that is where you shoot from. All targets set at back wall, no pulley system to set target at desired distance. And you get the privilege of receiving emails telling you someone did something unsafe and they "MAY" institute a range officer system so that you can only shoot if a range officer (supervisor) is present. I quit before this was implemented so don't know that it has yet. I saw no way they could keep a supervisor there 7 days a week, 15 hours a day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top