JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm thinking about going. Never been to a show in WA/OR. What's it like? Are there many dealers and can you find decent deals? I assume you can bring in guns to sell. Are they friendly to people trying to conduct private sales, (I know in OR that's not aloud)? I've been to plenty of shows and the only reason I ask is different shows have different vibes.

Thank you

buyer be ware at all these shows...better know what you are looking at because you can be taken pretty quick. that being said I have come across some good deals here and there.
there is also a show in Eugene this weekend.

I'm thinking about going. Never been to a show in WA/OR. What's it like? Are there many dealers and can you find decent deals? I assume you can bring in guns to sell. Are they friendly to people trying to conduct private sales, (I know in OR that's not aloud)? I've been to plenty of shows and the only reason I ask is different shows have different vibes.

Thank you

Washington put a stop to private sales before Oregon did.

I went yesterday. Most of the guns were new. And for the prices they were selling at I would rather go to a brick and mortar store in case there were problems. Even the used guns were close to new gun prices.

Went Sunday with a co-worker who looking to purchase her first carry gun. It was a nice opportunity to get a good in hand feel for a lot of common sub compacts and pocket pistols. I do agree that prices felt elevated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top