JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone going this weekend? Is it worth it for ammo (5.56/.223, maybe if I'm lucky .30-40 Krag, .22 LR cuz I can never have enough)? Or AR accessories? I'm looking for a better rifle length handguard, mags, sling, optics, upgraded internals, etc. Edit: Also looking for reloading supplies!

Took my unofficial father-in-law about 3 years ago after they'd just moved up and it was kind of a bust. I was looking for a Springfield XD. The only decent deal I found was from a shop in Longview and I didn't wanna save $50 just to make the drive to LV after the waiting period. We're used to Crossroads of the West down in AZ, which is huge and the more lenient laws were nice :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
From the gunshows I've gone too, which is only the Portland expo center, the Vancouver gun show, st.helens gun show and some other fairgrounds out near happy valley I think, the Portland expo center gunshows are generally a lot nicer than any other ones. They have a bigger crowd with more vendors driving prices down a bit and giving you more options.

Thanks for the tip! After the lackluster response and the bust from the first one, I decided to save myself $12.00. I'll have to keep an eye out for the expo center shows.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top