JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh Yeah,

I almost forgot. It's this weekend, Oct 2-3. Clark County Fairgrounds.

Free parking!!!

I'll be there with a table full of 1911 stuff. Parts, Grips, Mags, ect.

I'll be setting up with Roy, who has AR-15 parts and uppers, and Eotechs.

See y'all there!!!

Washington residents can buy/sell/trade with other washington residents, with no background checks, or federal paperwork, at the gunshow. Not like Oregon gunshows.

Some vendors are FFL holders, so you would have to do paperwork for them, but lots of other vendors are private collectors, that can sell to you as long as you are a WA resident, and are legal to own a gun.

Bring down your old gear and get your trade on!

But, now... What about the MORE important question...
Any good BBQ around there???:D:D

It's Not BBQ, but there is a little burger place one exit up (north) I-5 its the new battleground exit right off the freeway. It's Called Don & Jo's Drive-in, it's like an old school burger place. They have awesome burgers and milkshakes!!! Also homemade soup every day too!!:s0155::s0155:

I think I'm salivating already.... Is it lunchtime yet? :D :D :D

Doc

Mr. Coctailer I'd love to stop by your booth, but how will I know its you?

There will be a banner hanging off the front of my table that looks like my website. (Click link below)
I should be the only one there with silencers on display.

I am set up with JCWeaponry. You will know him because his tables are stuffed full of Sig stuff. Sig banner draped on the front of his table also.

We have a bit of C&R stuff this show also.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top