JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is nice seeing another show besides the expo within 50 miles of portland.found a guy who had new factory colt officers model 45 acp 7 round mags for 10.00.he sold me 3 for 25!what a deal.glad i went.i almost order some online......even has free parking! :)

Stopped by for a bit today. Loved the free parking.

Was a little disapointed at the size. I've only been to the expo event before and this wasn't quite on the same scale.

On a side note, I checked out the Kahr 380. Quite impressive. Time to start saving...

in the old days 1980 when there was a gun show at expo, it was huge took up the whole main hall and sometimes the side hall. it was A all day thing. now its 1/3 the size. this show is small compaired to that, but its still a good show and free parking. next saturday there is a WA show on 117 at the square dance club from 8-12 its small but I like it.

in the old days 1980 when there was a gun show at expo, it was huge took up the whole main hall and sometimes the side hall. it was A all day thing. now its 1/3 the size. this show is small compaired to that, but its still a good show and free parking. next saturday there is a WA show on 117 at the square dance club from 8-12 its small but I like it.

Just checked on the time and it is from 8:00am till 2:00pm. :s0155:

Washington residents can buy/sell/trade with other washington residents, with no background checks, or federal paperwork, at the gunshow. Not like Oregon gunshows.

Some vendors are FFL holders, so you would have to do paperwork for them, but lots of other vendors are private collectors, that can sell to you as long as you are a WA resident, and are legal to own a gun.

Bring down your old gear and get your trade on!

an Oregon resident can't buy from a dealer or private seller FTF or at a show without going through an FFL.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Just checked on the time and it is from 8:00am till 2:00pm. :s0155:

be there LONG before 2:00. My wife and I do the cleanup after the show and almost everyone is gone by 1:30 or even earlier. We get there by 1:30 and immediately start putting abandoned tables away.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Square dance center on Hwy 503 (117th Ave), going toward Battleground. It's just north of the Clark County Saddle Club. Look for the banner advertising a gun show today on the right as you're going north.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class